Certificate Request Forms
ULC Certificates are issued through our on-line portal ULwebCerts.
Full Service alarm companies now have the ability to issue their own certificates once they have registered for their myUL® Client Portal account.
Listed installation companies will use the links below to complete a request for a new certificate and submit directly to their monitoring company for processing. Revisions or cancellations of existing certificates can be handled by an email to the monitoring company.
Below are some of the benefits to switching to the on-line portal for issuing ULC Certificates:
- Monitoring alarm companies will be able to issue the certificate and instantly print the certificate in .pdf format for quick delivery to the client
- Ability to renew and make corrections online and receive the new certificate immediately
- Instantly cancel certificates
- Generate detailed reports of active ULC accounts when required
- Print ULC Certificates of Compliance online.
Though the look has changed, all certificate types are still valid and there is no UL requirement to reprint due to this improvement. The certificates may look different but no matter the style they are all still official certificates.
For more information on registering for myUL and ULwebCerts please contact TRT.Certificate@ul.com