Energy and Industrial Solutions
New UL Edmonton Customer Service Center and Laboratory now open to Accelerate Manufacturing and Supply Chain Safety in Western Canada.
Access to local testing and certification services for manufacturers in Canada is critical to your business. When you work with UL, you will experience a streamlined process that will save you precious time. Our local technical team will work with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth process.
UL supports rapid industry evolution and innovation and we work with manufacturers, facility owners and operators around the world to help ensure safety compliance. Our testing, inspection and certification services for the Energy and Industrial sectors provide a full suite of safety, security and sustainability solutions for industries including:
- Oil and Gas
- Industrial Products and Systems
- Power Distribution
- Renewable Energy
- Battery and Energy Storage
We are ready to deliver safety, security and sustainability solutions including:
- Ordinary Locations Equipment Testing and Certification
- Hazardous Locations Equipment Testing and Certification
- Industrial Control Panels and Equipment Testing and Certification
- Industrial Components, Products and Systems Testing and Certification
- Power Distribution Products and Systems Services
- Functional Safety Services
- Machine Risk Assessment Services
- Global Market Access – North American and International Certifications including UL, cUL, INMETRO, ATEX, and IECEx
- Field Evaluations to SPE-1000 and B149.3 Codes
- Field Certifications
- Battery and Energy Storage Testing and Certification
- Renewables Certification – Wind and Solar
- E-Mobility Testing and Certification
- Cybersecurity Assurance and Compliance
- Hazardous Locations Audits, Validation, Technical Education and Training
Why choose UL
- Fast service and turnaround time – The UL Canada team can be on site within 24 hours. We work closely with you and the local Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs) to meet your tight deadline.
- Technical expertise – The UL Canada team has vast experience and there is very little equipment we have not seen. We know the related standards and related product requirements inside out!
- Technical support – The UL Canada team will provide you with technical support throughout the process to ensure that your electrical products and equipment meets the requirements.
- Building Trust in Safety – Your electrical products and equipment will display North America’s most accepted safety mark.
- Canadian Authorities know, trust and accept UL marks.
- Providing testing and certification services in Canada for 100 years! Working for a Safer World!
The new UL Edmonton Customer Service Center and Laboratory is located at 1040 Parsons Road SW, Edmonton, Alberta T6X 0J4. Our local team is ready to discuss your next project.