UL 508A (3rd edition) & Short Circuit Current Rating Workshop
April 09, 2019 | Montreal, QC
Join us for a unique opportunity to learn from UL’s Global Technical Expert on UL508A & SCCR in Montréal!
- Great workshop for those who are new in the role, and important for experienced users as the 3rd edition brings many updates.
- Class will be delivered in English (materials in English), and a local, French speaking engineer will be present as well to translate when needed.
- Each participant will receive a participant workbook and a copy of the UL 508A Standard ($631 USD value).
- Limited seating available, and registration closes on March 29, 2019.
- Great course even for those who are not UL approved panel shops!
The price for the course is $875 USD. Continental Breakfast and Lunch will be provided. Please remember to use discount code EPT47286 for a 15% discount, when reviewing your order in the cart.
Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel
Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
800 Pl Leigh-Capreol, Dorval, QC H4Y 0A4
April 9, 2019, 8AM – 5PM
April 10, 2019, 8AM – 1PM
For more information about the Event, please contact Frank De Masi at 416.288.2237 or Frank.DeMasi@ul.com.
The UL team looks forward to welcoming you at the UL Event!