Complimentary UL Webinar: NOx Testing for Gas-Fired Products
February 21, 2019 | Webinar
Thursday, February 21, 2019 | 11:00AM EST
Join UL experts for this FREE, one-hour event to learn how to navigate NOx with confidence. The California market is one that is densely populated and NOx emission is becoming a greater concern for this region. For gas-fired products, such as furnaces, boilers and water heaters, it is mandated by South Coast Air Quality Management District that these products operate at low NOx performance levels. Our Toronto Gas Lab is fully equipped to handle this requirement in a timely and economical manner. Please join us as we provide an in-depth discussion on NOx testing and UL’s offerings.
Key learnings from this webinar:
- What is NOx – Learn basic principles of NOx
- How does it impact the environment?
- Partnering with South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD)
- Historical trends and data
- UL Offerings and Services