UL Canada is hosting a Complimentary Lunch & Learn on Safety and Performance Compliance Strategy for Electric Signs to help you understand and be prepared for the various safety and performance requirements in Canada, the United States, and International Markets.
Whether you’re interested in selling your electric sign products in one country or multiple markets across the world, UL takes an integrated and customized service approach to meet all of your lighting product compliance needs, whether it’s for Safety, Performance, or Energy Efficiency.
This Lunch & Learn will cover:
- UL 48 Standard for Electric Signs
- UL 48 General Coverage Program
- UL Sign Limited Production Program
- North American Safety Standards and Requirements
- Field Evaluation Program
- Follow Up Service Inspections
Date: Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Location: 7 Underwriters Road, Toronto M1R 3A9
- 10:00am – 10:30am: Registration
- 10:30am – 12:00pm: Safety and Performance Compliance Strategy for Electric Signs
- 12:00pm – 1:30pm: Complimentary Lunch
You will have the opportunity to participate in the Q&A at the end of the presentation where your questions will be addressed by our knowledgeable technical experts.
SEATING IS LIMITED. Please click HERE to RSVP by November 19.