Complimentary Lunch & Learn: UL 1598 Lighting Safety Standard
November 15, 2018 | Toronto, Ontario
UL Canada is hosting a Complimentary Lunch & Learn on Safety and Performance Compliance Strategy for Lighting Products to help you understand and be prepared for the various safety and performance requirements in Canada, the United States, and International Markets.
Whether you’re interested in selling your lighting products in one country or multiple markets across the world, UL takes an integrated and customized service approach to meet all of your lighting product compliance needs, whether it’s for Safety, Performance, or Energy Efficiency.
This Lunch & Learn will cover:
- UL 1598 Standard for Luminaires
- North American Safety Standards and Requirements
- Field Evaluation Program
- Energy Efficiency and Performance Testing
- CB Scheme and Global Market Access
- UL Data Acceptance Program
Date: Thursday, November 15, 2018
Location: 7 Underwriters Road, Toronto M1R 3A9
- 10:00am – 10:30am: Registration
- 10:30am – 12:00pm: Safety and Performance Compliance Strategy for Lighting Products
- 12:00pm – 1:30pm: Complimentary Lunch
You will have the opportunity to participate in the Q&A at the end of the presentation where your questions will be addressed by our knowledgeable technical experts.
SEATING IS LIMITED. Please click HERE to RSVP by November 13.